24 March, 2022
- 🍫💣 Choc Choc Boom! (Season 17) – Unlock a new Weapon and delectable cosmetics!
- 🐝 Swarm Weapon – Unleashes swarms of rocket propelled grenades with devastating effect!
- • Goo Grenade – Max throw distance increased from 6.5 to 7.
- • Molotov Cocktail – Max throw distance increased from 6.5 to 7.
- • Repair Zone – Reduced radius from 4 to 3. Reduced lifetime from 10 to 7 at level 20.
- • Repair Arc Turret – Reduced energy cost from 7 to 6.
Special thanks to:
🇸 🇮 🇩, Athriss, Berzerk, BLΛČK, CoinBeNeDeKYT, ColRaze, cuffin, HelixBattleTank, IamYourFather, Italo Nogueira, Manticore, The Splodge Commander, TheRealTopRamen, thomaasss, and Vengence.
- • Goat toppers now have different fur coat colors.
21 April, 2022
- 👑 Premium – Premium gives you the ability to host custom matches, and triples match and mission rewards. Find premium days in the Store.
- ⚔️ Custom Matches – In a custom match lobby, you can select the game mode, the map, and assign players to teams!
- 🔥 Molotov Cocktail ability is now out of early access and discoverable at level 168.
- • Fixed player buttons being occluded by other UI.
- • Fixed some incorrectly coloured buttons.
- • Fixed some new alerts related to adding and removing friends.
- • Fixed duplicate deals showing up in the store.
- • Fixed the flag objective not showing up on the Swarm weapon.
- • Stopped the season popup being shown repeatedly if you didn’t activate the season.
- • Fix an error that would stop a players tank from appearing or crash the game when returning to the menu as part of a group.
- • Players can now only be invited to a group or custom lobby from the battle page.
- • Clicking on the free gems callout on the battle page now takes you to the store and then moves over to the daily deals.
- • When you are ready as part of a group or custom match lobby your actions are now more restricted.
25 April, 2022
- • Fixed the custom match lobby battle button occasionally not being visible for the host.
- • Fixed custom match lobby participants occasionally getting stuck on the battle page.
- • Stopped players being penalized when repeatedly quitting custom matches.