25 March, 2021
- ⚔️ CONTROL THE POINT (CTP): New gamemode! Battle for control to score points and win the match!
- 🌲 WOODLAND WARFARE: New map! Be the team to launch the nuke in our first Control The Point map!
- 🐇 EASTER EVENT: Pico Tanks hops into Easter overdrive with new Skins, Toppers, Player Icons, and more!
- 🌟 PLAY HOW YOU LIKE: Earn Stars by playing Competitive or Arcade games to progress along the Easter event road!
- • Once at Division 16, you can now earn an additional 250 Division points (before Division MAX is reached).
- • Mission Stars are being retired. Completing missions now earns you Keys.
- Please open your remaining Mission Crates to regain access to Missions.
- • While an Event is active, you can now see upcoming rewards on the Battle screen.
- • Spawn invincibility set to 3 seconds in all modes except Fetch The Cargo, where it remains at 1 second.
- • You can now select your Player Icon without exiting the selection screen.
- • Zapper Weapon: Reduced damage rate from 1560 to 1530 at level 1 and 2250 to 2025 at level 20.
- • Artillery Turret Ability: Increased range from 10 to 11 at level 1 and 11 to 12 at level 20.
- • Cannon Turret Ability: Increased range from 10 to 11 at level 1 and 10 to 11 at level 20.
- • Seeker Turret Ability: Increased range from 11 to 12 at level 1 and 12 to 13 at level 20.
- • Fixed a bug that resulted in some Daily Reward and Event sounds playing extra loud.
- • Fixed Turrets occasionally not engaging with enemies that are near maximum range.
26 March, 2021
- 💣 LAUNCH THE NUKE: When your team wins a Control The Point game, a nuke will now launch!
- • Fixed the nuke not firing at the end of a battle in the Woodland Warfare map.
- • Fixed the small gap that appears in the score bar UI for TDM, HTF, and CTP gamemodes.
- • Fixed some tooltip position and depth issues.
08 April, 2021
- • Extended the Easter Event by 1 week.
- It will now end April 25th at 11:59pm UTC.