6 August, 2020
- • GOES BOOM event is now live with new game-changing abilities and explosive loot!
- • Shipwreck Shootout – A fresh new TDM map set on a beautiful tropical island. Beware the traps!
- • EXPLOSIONS – You can now discover and equip custom explosions for each of your tank loadouts!
- • Grenade Ability – Upon detonation this grenade levels almost everything within its range.
- • EMP Grenade Ability – Sends out an electromagnetic-pulse which disables nearby enemies, turrets and gadgets.
- • Magnet Gadget Ability – Pulls nearby tanks towards itself, I think it’s lonely.
- • A treasure trove of new toppers, skins and player icons for your tropical getaway.
- • Fixed your turret and drone abilities not firing when you’re tethered to the cargo in the Fetch The Cargo game mode.
- • Fixed idle players not being removed from battles unless they had a gamepad controller connected.
7 September, 2020
- • Grenade ability can now be discovered at player level 56.
- • Magnet Gadget ability can now be discovered at player level 64.
- • EMP Grenade ability can now be discovered at player level 180.
- • Last week’s top players are now showcased at the beginning of each week. They can also be accessed from the bottom left of the leader-board screen.
- • Haptic feedback is now available on iPhone 6s devices and newer. You can enable it in the gameplay settings screen. Android support is coming soon.
- • See the max upgrade values of tank parts by tapping on the current values.
- • Added a warning on the battle screen if you continue to play without linking an account. This was done to help avoid players losing their progress when changing devices.
- • Bullseye – Range increased from 11.5 to 12.
- • The Bubble Shield now activates quicker.
- • You can now purchase tank slots you haven’t yet unlocked by levelling up.
- • Now after initially setting your name you only get one free name change. Subsequent name changes will cost Gems.
- • Fixed a bug where the Magnet Gadget ability would occasionally cause a crash in the firing range.
- • Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when viewing a tank part in the Garage.