25 June, 2020
- • Carnage Caves – New Fetch The Cargo map.
- • Repair Arc Turret – Deploy behind your team for a steady stream of repairs.
- • Artillery Turret – Bolster your defences by deploying this turret behind cover.
- • Seeker Turret – The perfect defensive turret against stationary and slow-moving targets.
- • Zapper Turret – Ambushing your enemies with this turret will surely give them a shock.
- • Lava and Rocky Lava skins – Don’t touch, they’re hot!
- • 4 new and varied toppers to adorn your tank.
- • 2 shocking new player icons.
- • Fixed a bug that let players deploy turrets onto unintended locations.
- • Fixed a bug where players would sometimes not lose Division points for leaving matches.
- • Fixed Barrage weapon ‘Reload Time’ and ‘Clip Size’ stats not visible in Garage.
- • Fixed Artillery projectiles sometimes not dealing damage to enemies near walls.
- • Fixed teammates and turret ammo bars playing sound effects.
- • Fixed turret lifetime indicator not facing the camera at all times.
6 July, 2020
- • Fixed a crash that occasionally occurred when a player was killed on the bridge in Precarious Pit or by the train on Cargo Cove.
- • Fixed a bug which caused a gold medal to be shown for zero repairs after a battle.
10 July, 2020
- • Controller support – A new way to experience multiplayer mayhem! Give it a spin and let us know what you think.
- • You can now send emotes while in the group chat window.
- • Enemy Zapper and Repair Arc weapons and turrets firing effects are now tinted red to help identify enemy fire.
- • Improved the aiming of the Cannon and Artillery turret.
- • Fixed a bug where a player’s Division and Level was outdated when viewed in their player profile.
- • Fixed Zapper and Repair Arc weapons and turrets stopping firing sounds that weren’t playing.
- • Fixed the Caliber projectile not casting a shadow.
27 July, 2020
- • Canon Turret – Now discovered at player level 24 instead of 44.
- • Artillery Turret – Now discovered at player level 44.
- • Seeker Turret – Now discovered at player level 88.
- • Repair Arc Turret – Now discovered at player level 104.
- • Zapper Turret – Now discovered at player level 136.
- • All the skins, toppers and players icons from the Carnage Caves event can now be found in crates or purchased in the store.
03 August, 2020
Features from this update have been moved to v37.4.0.
04 August, 2020
- • Turrets – Now with a handy range indicator when aiming.
- • Goo Grenade – The Goo Grenade now bounces when thrown, requiring more skill to be effective.
- • Your energy is no longer charged by damage and repairs done by your abilities.
- • All energy capacities and ability energy costs have been doubled. All energy cell charge times have been halved. We have done this to simply allow for more granularity in ability energy costs.
- • Bullseye – Decrease range from 12 to 11.5. Changed projectile damage from 1400 to 1500 at level 1 and 3200 to 3000 at level 20. Decreased bullet velocity from 9 to 8 at level 1 and 10 to 8.5 at level 20.
- • Barrage – Increased reload time from 2 to 1.9 seconds.
- • Zapper Weapon – Increase fire time from 2 to 2.5 seconds.
- • Nitro – Increased speed boost amount from 25% to 30% at level 1 and 25% to 40% at level 20. Change the duration from 10 to 8 at level 20.
- • Cannon Turret – Decreased armor from 2750 to 2500 at level 1 and 6500 to 5000 at level 20.
- • Repair Arc Turret – Decreased armor from 3250 to 2500 at level 1 and 6500 to 5000 at level 20. Energy cost increased from 6 to 7.
- • Zapper Turret – Decreased armor from 3250 to 2500 at level 1 and 6500 to 5000 at level 20.
- • Seeker Turret – Decreased armor from 3250 to 2500 at level 1 and 6500 to 5000 at level 20.
- • Fixed the Repair Arc Turret sometimes not immediately healing a friendly player.
- • Fixed the overtime music playing after the battle has finished.
- • Various bug fixes and optimizations.