4 June, 2020
- • Barrage Weapon – Rain down justice from across the map. Great for dealing widespread damage from behind cover.
- • 39 new toppers.
- • Missile Skin – Like gorgeous missile pajamas for your tank.
- • 2 spiffy new player icons.
- • You can now see how much time it will take to upgrade or build a tank part.
- • Fixed a crash that occurred if you immediately closed a players profile after opening it.
- • Fixed the ‘objective time’ player profile statistic sometimes expanding beyond the window bounds.
- • Fixed a bug where players could leave a match on purpose without losing Division points.
- • Fixed the Minigun Ammo Bar appearance.
- • Fixed Artillery minimum range not being respected when using Auto-Aim.
- • Fixed Artillery visual glitch when using Auto-Aim to fire on nearby enemies.
5 June, 2020
- Fixed the event wins not ticking up.
23 June, 2020
- • Barrage weapon out of early access, bombard your enemies with this new Division 5 weapon!
- • Updated battle summary, now with greater detail on how you performed and more opportunities to earn experience and coins.
- • Added settings to see your team members ammo and energy during battles.
- • Players now get credited for environmental kills.
- • Added the ability to report players for griefing.
- • Barrage – Increased missile velocity from 8 to 10.
- • Bullseye – Increased reload time from 2.5 to 2.8 at level 20.
- • We’re trialling allowing players to deploy more than one turret at a time. Turrets now have a lifetime, when it expires they self-destruct.
- • The Artillery weapon is now unlocked at player level 72.
- • It now takes 10 seconds instead of 60 seconds to perform your first major upgrade.
- • Research is now capped at 10,000. Any more Research gained will be lost, so make sure to spend your Research on blueprints and upgrades before you max out! Players who have more than 10,000 Research will keep their Research but won’t be able to gain any more until it is used up.
- • It now takes 4 seconds to capture the cargo in the Fetch The Cargo game mode instead of 5.
- • Tapping on your nickname in the middle of the Battle screen now opens your player profile.
- • Improved matchmaking resulting in being matched with players closer to your Division.
- • Fixed Team Deathmatch sometimes counting kills twice or missing kills.
- • Fixed kill feed sometimes showing multiple players killing one other player.
- • Fixed the placement of Sheep toppers on the Artillery weapon.
- • Fixed graphics settings tooltip appearing behind other settings.
- • Fixed reload button appearing when using the Barrage weapon.
- • Fixed some minor translation errors.
- • Fixed a bug where you could not find blueprints for parts discovered early through an event road.