3 April, 2020
- • Mega Easter Event. Win battles to earn exclusive event rewards! Get an event pass for even more rewards!
- • Lumber Lake – New Team Deathmatch map set *at night*
- • Caliber – New high powered weapon.
- • Quad Tread – New body.
- • 4x Easter egg wrapper skins.
- • Chocolate Premium skin.
- • 4x Chocolate Basket toppers.
- • Bunny Ears topper.
- • 3x Chocolate Egg toppers.
- • Chocolate Sheep topper. Oh, that looks tasty!
- • Bunny – New player icon.
- • Egg critters now populate the world of Pico Tanks!
- • Bubble shield no longer pops when you touch the side of the train on Cargo Cove.
- • Fixed Bouncer projectiles going through the train on Cargo Cove.
- • Fixed a bug where the reconnecting popup would get stuck when you restored the application.
6 April, 2020
- • Fixed players getting stuck in the Easter Event road tutorial.
- • Added missing stats for the Caliber and Quad Tread in the garage part popup.
- • Fixed firing range button not working.
- • Fixed Easter Event road not focusing on current progress correctly.
- • Removed deers from Backwood Basin.
9 April, 2020
- • Lots of upgrades to the Easter event road with animations, sounds and translations.
17 April, 2020
- • Added the ability to accelerate event progress with gems.
- • Added introductory missions for new players.
- • Cannon Turret – Now visually springs around when shooting and being shot.
- • Added sound effects to previewing items on the Easter Event road.
- • Rebalanced the spring forces on all the tanks and weapons, so things should appear a little springier. This has no impact on game balance.
- • Fixed bug allowing players to fire while tethered to the cargo.
- • The tank spawn animation now plays correctly during battles.
- • You can no longer throw abilities into the sawmill on the Firing Range.
- • Fixed new chat messages not positioning correctly.
- • Fixed an occasional crash that occurred when the flag was picked up.
23 April, 2020
- • Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes freeze or crash around 33% loading when entering a battle.
- • Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes freeze or crash when players are spawning into the battle.
- • Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when collecting an event reward.
- • Fixed a bug where your drones would not heal or attack while you are pulling the cargo.
- • Fixed invite to group popup not showing recent players tab when friends who are online are in your group.
27 April, 2020
- • Caliber – New weapon that can now be discovered in Division 6.
- • Quad Tread – New body that can now be discovered in Division 7.
- • Spud Gun – Decreased projectile damage from 828 to 824 at level 1 and from 1759 to 1622 at level 20. Increased reload time from 2s to 2.5s at level 20. Decreased range from 10 to 9.5.
- • Viper – Decreased projectile count from 6 to 4 at level 20.
- • Bouncer – Now after a Bouncer projectile bounces it deals double damage instead of triple and speeds up less.
- • Logzooka – Increased range from 8 to 8.5.
- • Caliber – Increased range from 10 to 11 at level 1.
- • Monster Truck – Reduced armor from 3440 to 3220 at level 1 and 6765 to 6070 at level 20.
- • Adjusted the rarity of cosmetics, emotes, and player icons.
- • Legendary and Vivid cosmetics can now be purchased for gems in the daily deals.
- • Removed the ability to like your own post-battle commendation.
- • Fixed a spot where you could escape the level on Team Deathmatch map Lumber Lake.
- • Fixed some grammatical errors in the descriptions of some of the items.
2 May, 2020
- • Fixed a bug where the player could tether to the cargo from longer than expected distances.
- • Fixed the Mega Easter Event summary popup appearing for everyone.
- • Fixed a player data caching issue.