26 February, 2020
- • Precarious Pit – New Team Deathmatch map!
- • Toppers: Mining Helmet – You should wear this topper to help protect you while exploring the Precarious Pit. Not necessary, but encouraged!
- • Skins: Bronze, Bronze Premium, Silver & Silver Premium – New metallic skins manufactured from resources mined in the Precarious Pit.
- • Skin: Glass Premium.
- • Player icons: Gem & Dynamite.
- • Helix – Reduced reload time to 1.2 from 1.5 at level 1 and to 1.1 from 1.5 at level 20.
- • Medic – Reduced projectile repairing to 1400 from 1600 at level 1 and to 2900 from 3200 at level 20.
- • Repair Arc – Reduced repair rate to 500 from 300 at level 20.
- • Shotgun – Reduced projectile damage to 250 from 280 at level 1 and to 675 from 750 at level 20.
- • Spud Gun – Increased projectile damage to 850 from 780 at level 1 and to 1800 from 1700 at level 20. Increased projectile count to 4 from 3.
- • Nitro – Reduced energy required to 1 from 2.
- • Classic – Increased single energy cell recharge time to 18s from 14s at level 1 and to 14s from 10s at level 20.
- • Slinky – Increased single energy cell recharge time to 16s from 14s at level 1 and to 12s from 10s at level 20.
- • Flash – Decreased single energy cell recharge time to 12s from 14s at level 1 and to 8s from 10s at level 20.
- • Monster Truck – Increased single energy cell recharge time to 16s from 14s at level 1 and to 12s from 10s at level 20.
- • Quadcopter – Decreased single energy cell recharge time to 12s from 14s at level 1 and to 8s from 10s at level 20.
- • Gears – Decreased single energy cell recharge time to 12s from 14s at level 1 and to 8s from 10s at level 20.
- • Hover – Increased single energy cell recharge time to 15s from 14s at level 1 and to 11s from 10s at level 20.
- • Mammoth – Reduced ability slot count to 2 from 3. Increased single energy cell recharge time to 16s from 14s at level 1 and to 12s from 10s at level 20. Reduced energy capacity to 4 from 8.
- • Tank energy charge gained from damaging and healing players no longer increases as your tank gets more powerful. For example, players previously received a set amount of energy charge per amount of damage dealt, so as a weapon was upgraded and it dealt more damage players were able to charge energy quicker. This resulted in battles at higher levels being dominated by frequent use of abilities.
- • Players no longer gain energy for healing themselves.
- • Missions no longer have topper requirements.
- • Recent players are now sorted by the time the player last played with them.
- • Fixed players being able to escape from the level on the Hostile Harbor Hold-The-Flag map.
- • Fixed previewing Skins and Toppers not making sounds.
- • Fixed some sounds related to adding and removing friends.
- • Fixed the recent player list not persisting under certain circumstances.
- • Fixed idle warning timer counting time while the player was dead as idle time.
28 February, 2020
- • Fixed Energy Charge Times not being displayed in the parts popup.
- • Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen when you lost connection during a match.
- • Fixed the Tank Commander topper parenting on the Artillery weapon.
- • Fixed some glow effects on Legendary and Vivid items being misaligned.
- • Fixed a crash that occasionally occurred when opening the group chat screen.
5 March, 2020
- • You can now cancel friend requests you’ve sent to other players.
- • When loading into a battle you will now see a custom loading screen for each map along with the name of the map and the game mode.
- • Recent players are now visible on the Invite To Group screen.
- • You now receive status updates from recent players. This allows you to see whether they are online, battling etc.
- • Added new sounds for accepting and declining group invites.
- • Added new sounds for interacting with missions.
- • Overtime now burns down faster the longer a battle goes past the round time. This should prevent stalemates from dragging on for too long.
- • In the Hold The Flag game mode the battle now enters overtime if the flag is on the floor when the time runs out.
- • In the Fetch The Cargo game mode the battle now enters overtime if neither team is attached to the cargo when the time runs out.
- • Seeker – Reduced missile range to 12 from 15 at level 1 and to 14 from 20 at level 20.
- • Seeker – Reduced missile seeking ability when close to an enemy.
- • Initial spawns on TDM Cargo Cove adjusted so that time to reach the trees is equal.
- • You no longer get an assist for an elimination if it has been more than 5 seconds since you’ve damaged that player.
- • Landmine now renders behind objects when occluded.
- • Dark Green Metallic skin made darker to differentiate from light green.
- • Reduced the number of gems dropped in crates.
- • Fixed Division 16 players receiving incorrect amounts of gold when completing a match. You should now receive 30 coins for winning and 15 for losing.
- • Spud Gun – Fixed reload animation not playing when you reload it manually.
- • Seeker – Fixed missile smoke effect occasionally glitching.
- • Removed the loading screen tip regarding Topper positioning that’s no longer relevant.
- • Fixed an issue where some players were being gifted the Sheep Topper multiple times.