- • Helix – It was outperforming most weapons by a large margin. This was an unintended side effect of making it single fire instead of triple fire. We especially want it to be a viable alternative to the cannon in the early game, not a complete replacement. Its reload time has been increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds. The low tier damage has been increased from 850 to 1100 while the high tier damage has been decreased from 3000 to 2200. It still hits much harder than the Cannon but unlike the Cannon it has no burst damage potential.
- • Flamethrower, Zapper, Repair Arc, Stinger Drone and Repair Drone – Can no longer damage or repair targets through destructible walls.
- • Fixed a bug that was causing some sounds to play delayed in the Mystic Mines Hold The Flag map.
- • Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the game to crash when the Stinger Drone fired around destructible walls.
- • Fixed a bug where your tank energy would sometimes be retained when swapping tank loadouts.
- • Fixed a bug where it would take a second to spawn your tank into the game when changing tank loadouts in the Firing Range.
- • Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on the Social page button in the Invite To Group popup.