Pico Tanks is now available on the App Store and Google Play for those in soft-launch countries (Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines). You can discuss this update on the official discussion thread on our subreddit.
- • Added notifications that drop down from the top of the screen when you receive a group chat message, complete a mission or a tank part finishes building or upgrading.
- • You can now see who you recently played within the Recent tab on the Social page, from there you can invite them to your group or be your friend.
- • Added the Philippines flag Player Icon.
- • Added multiple positions for every Topper.
- • Added a Store special’s widget to the Battle screen.
- • When you come back to the menu you will be taken back to where you were when you left. For example, exiting the Firing Range now takes you back to the Garage.
- • Added a confirmation dialogue when removing a Mission.
- • Added a ‘Special’ label on the Store button when there are specials available for purchase.
- • Fixed the language buttons switching to the wrong language.
- • Fixed the Canada and Brazil flag Player Icon names.
- • Fixed the Triple Kill mission description pluralization.
- • Fixed an issue that would cause the loading to freeze if a player disconnected from the match while loading.
- • iOS – Fixed a bug where the game would crash if you were killed by the angry tank in the Firing Range.
- • Fixed a bug where the Cannon Turret’s health bar would disappear when the turret becomes hidden.
- • Android – Fixed a bug where the game would fail to start if it installed with missing data, or if the application’s data was cleared.
- • Fixed a bug where previewing accessories would preview them in a random spot. All accessories will be previewed in their starting spot now.
- • Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when returning back to the menu after a battle.