Pico Tanks is now available on the App Store and Google Play for those in soft-launch countries (Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines). You can discuss this update on the official discussion thread on our subreddit.
- Cloud saves! You need to be signed in to Google Play Games/ Game Center to activate cloud saves. You’ll be warned if cloud saves aren’t activated.
- New game mode – Team Deathmatch. Destroy the enemy tanks to score points for your team and win the battle!
- Try out the new Team Deathmatch mode on a brand new map – Cargo Cove
- You’ll now be given a simple summary of a crates contents prior to purchasing it.
- Loading times have been improved! It should be much faster to enter the menu.
- Fixed the tank selection list not centering on the currently selected tank the first time opened.
- Fixed a bug where you would receive blueprints for parts that you’ve already built. This has been an issue since the last update where we rebalanced the parts to require more blueprints.