Pico Tanks is now available on the App Store and Google Play for those in soft-launch countries (Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines). You can discuss this update on the official discussion thread on our subreddit.
- The Mystic Mines Hold-The-Flag map has been updated. At the start of the battle, the objective is now directly above the spawn position. Parts of the map have been tweaked to make it fair for both teams.
- Small visual upgrades to the Hold-The-Flag map Windy Woods.
- Upgrades: Made upgrades cost less research and coin in the higher tiers.
- Building: Increased build times and costs.
- Divisions: Spread apart the divisions so it takes longer to progress through the divisions. This should indirectly make it easier to get enough blueprints to build more stuff.
- Blueprints: Increased the number of blueprints required for most items.
- Fixed the Group Chat popup staying open when matchmaking had started.
- Fixed a bug in supply crates that prevented them from dropping skins and toppers.
- Fixed transparency issue on Butterfly Net topper.
- Fixed commendations screen sometimes showing percentages over 100%.
- Fixed Blueprints deals appearing in the store with zero blueprints to purchase.