- Added Windy Woods, a new Hold-The-Flag map.
- Added a callout on the Battle screen to show how many of your friends are currently online.
- Added a sound to indicate when a group member becomes ready.
- Added social links to the Settings screen.
- Repair Arc – Decreased the size of the visual effects.
- Needler – Decreased the size of projectiles and effects.
- Reduced the time spent on the battle Commendations screen.
- Friend lists are now sorted by online status.
- Updated the appearance of some confirmation popups.
- Moved destructible barriers on Backwood Basin.
- Needler – Low Tier Ammo capacity decreased to 10.
- Minigun – Low Tier Damage increased from 300 to 325.
- Repair Arc – Low Tier Damage decreased from 75 to 60.
- Repair Arc – Low Tier Healing decreased from 250 to 125.
- Bubble Shield – Energy cost increased from 2 to 3.
- Chance – Legendary and Vivid items are now harder to find.
- Daily Deals – 2 additional deals per day.
- Daily Deals – Coin costs have been adjusted so that things are cheaper!
- Every part you build now starts at Tier 1.
- Part build cost and times are now based on Rarity instead of scaling up based on when you discovered the part.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to receive a group invite while in a battle.
- Fixed group member interaction buttons being blocked by other UI.
- Fixed player statistics not being recorded if a player left the game before returning to the menu.
- Fixed player Icon Division frames not showing in the Commendations screen.
- Fixed player Division progress counting past max Division.
- Fixed tank parts discovered popup appearing when no tank parts were discovered.
- Fixed the Quadcopter sometimes appearing tilted in the Commendations screen.
- Fixed a bug where tapping the Battle button wouldn’t start matchmaking.