IMPORTANT NOTE: To get these changes, please ensure that you have the correct version downloaded on your mobile device. You can check which version you have by tapping on the settings ⚙ in the Pico Tanks Battle Screen.
Please go to the Pico Tanks Discord Server to discuss these changes and any issues you find. Pico Tanks is currently in beta and any feedback is appreciated.
- New mode: Showdown! Go up against another player in 1v1 combat!
- Showdown: New map
- iOS Beta testers: You will now receive a notification when it is ‘play time’ in your region! Jump on when you get this notification for the best chance to find a game
- Deployable Cannon: Cooldown increased from 20 to 30 seconds
- Artillery: Damage increased from 780 to 1560
- Speed Boost: Boost amount increased from 25% to 50%
- Zapper: Damage decreased from 320 to 260
- Sniper Rifle: Reload time reduced from 2.5s to 1.75s
Fixes and Improvements
- Android: Disabled multi-window support
- Fixed settings tooltip
- Better team randomisation
- Name length limit increased from 12 to 16
- Audio should distort less
- Fixed stutter when picking up flag
- Players now spawn at the spawn point furthest from other players
- Games can now result in a draw when the time runs out
- The game will now end after a certain amount of time
- Loadout limit increased from 3 to 5