IMPORTANT NOTE: To get these changes, please ensure that you have the correct version downloaded on your mobile device. You can check which version you have by tapping on the settings ⚙ in the Pico Tanks Battle Screen.
Please go to the Pico Tanks Discord Server to discuss these changes and any issues you find. Pico Tanks is currently in beta and any feedback is appreciated. Check the Pico Tanks Beta page for when our next scheduled playtest is!
- New tutorial intro music
- Added info popups for various UI elements
- The Tanks menu is now called the Garage
- Added a Garage tutorial
- Added an invite to group button to more places
- Updated names for the skins and toppers
- Fixed some bodies properties showing up twice
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t dismiss settings popup if you had changed the quality setting bug didn’t want to apply it
- Fixed glossy/metallic skins
- Fixed flickering element on opening the invite to group popup recent tab
- Fixed a bug where Bug Report popup’s text was incorrectly formatted
- Fixed a bug where after a battle the tank selection button was still clickable
- Fixed a minor bug in the equip emote popup which would result in the empty slot graphic not being shown