IMPORTANT NOTE: To get these changes, please ensure that you have the correct version downloaded on your mobile device. You can check which version you have by tapping on the settings ⚙ in the Pico Tanks Battle Screen.
Please go to the Pico Tanks Discord Server to discuss these changes and any issues you find. Pico Tanks is currently in beta and any feedback is appreciated.
- Now the game starts off with a tutorial to show you how to play
- Added a firing range for you to test out all your loadouts! Access is via the target button in the tanks screen
- Progress bar on the ability buttons show much much energy you need before you can use it
- The game will now tell you when you get multiple eliminations in a row (double/triple/etc)
- There is a kill feed in the top left corner of the screen so you can keep track of all the action
- Frame rate optimisations
- Longer cooldown period when the game ends so you can throw emotes at each other for a little bit longer
- Round ending audio extended