IMPORTANT NOTE: To get these changes, please ensure that you have the correct version downloaded on your mobile device. You can check which version you have by tapping on the settings ⚙ in the Pico Tanks Battle Screen.
Please go to the Pico Tanks Discord Server to discuss these changes and any issues you find. Pico Tanks is currently in beta and any feedback is appreciated.
- We’ve added a little arrow that points in the direction of your team mates so you know where they are at all times. You’ll also see their communications when they are offscreen, too.
- Updated matchmaker! You no longer need to pick which region you want to play in. The matchmaker will consider all the regions you are able to play in when searching for other players. This means you no longer need to manually select a region – if there are players out there you can play with, the matchmaker will find them!
- Ability: Deployable repair pack
- Skin: Camo Urban Digital Blue
- Skin: Camo Urban Digital Green
- Skin: Camo Urban Digital Grey
- Skin: Camo Urban Digital Desert
- Spawn invulnerability! You will be immune to damage for a few seconds when you spawn
- New spawning system prevents players from spawning on top of each other
- Added a short ‘cooldown’ phase when the game ends just before we show the result. Take this time to catch your breath and throw out your last few emotes!
- The game now ends prematurely if every opponent has disconnected from the match
- If you bring up the loadout select screen during the game, you’ll now have a few extra seconds to select your loadout before you respawn
- Modified screen shake effects. The screen shakes in the direction you shoot, and some of the shake intensities have been adjusted
- Repair packs updated to look more healthy!
- Added sounds for heal, move and attack commands
- Added ‘Round Ended’ sound
- Updated emote sounds
- The wooden bridge now rattles when you drive over it
- The 4WD that drives around now makes sounds
- Fixed showdown map floors not triggering dirt movement sounds
- Fixed visual glitch with the road markings in the shipping yard level
- Fixed an issue in the forest level where some of the trees would shake without even touching them. Spooky!